| Äipän karvoissa on hyvä ja turvallista nukkua :) |
Pennut näyttävät jo nyt omia persooniaan nukkumisen ja syömisen keskellä. Mielenkiintoista seurata millaisia niistä ihan oikeasti kasvaakaan :)
| Kaik yhes koos |
***
The pups are today 4 days old and everyone is building up their weight. So I quess I could take a relaxing breath, maybe :D Tikki was a little restless last night. Partly maybe because I moved myself to sleep in my own bed and left the little family to sleep on their own. Tikki might have taken some support from me. And another reason must be Tikkis increasing amount of food. I've been trying to give Tikki more and more food every day. Otherwise there isn't any obvious reason for this; the wound is still clean, nipples look as good as you could expect (when 4 pups are making their best with them all the time). I also measured Tikkis temperature just to be sure but even that was normal. Maybe I shouldn't be so hysterical :D
The pups are showing their personalities in the middle of sleeping and eating. It's so interesting to se what they will grow out to be :)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti